Who Can Benefit From ECI?
Early Childhood Intervention Helps With
|Children who are demonstrating delays in achieving their developmental milestones, or need extra help mastering skills in a timely manner|
- A 14 month old who is not saying her first words
- A 6 month old who is not reaching for toys while sitting
- A 3 year old who is having difficulty with toilet training
|Infants “at risk” for developmental delays or disabilities due to conditions present at birth|
- Low Birth Weight
- Down’s Syndrome
- Cerebral palsy
|Parents, grandparents, and other caregivers seeking new information, tools, and specialized guidance to better understand their child’s developmental needs
Those who are wondering:
- Should my child be speaking by now?
- Am I positioning her correctly while she eats?
- What is the best play activity to encourage crawling?